Membership has its privileges
The primary mission of the Analyst Syndicate is to promote the thought leadership and business acumen of our independent members. This business model delivers numerous benefits to our members.
The independent analysts who comprise the Syndicate have a model for how they run their own businesses. But they all have one thing in common: Many years of experience in the analyst industry and a wealth of thought leadership and credibility.
Syndicate member analysts are well-known and successful as individuals. But collectively, the Syndicate provides members a greater presence and voice than they have on their own. We enable that through an online presence, digital marketing, branding, events, and media outreach that promote both individual analysts and the Syndicate.
Syndicate member benefits include:
- Blog—Each member’s work is published on the Syndicate’s multi-author blog
- Profile—Each member is profiled on our website, including a link to their own business website if applicable
- Branding—Members may use the tagline “Member of the Analyst Syndicate” on their business websites, logos, LinkedIn profiles, etc.
- Digital marketing—The Syndicate’s digital marketing strategy includes:
- SEO to increase members’ content visibility
- PPC (pay per click) promotion of content online and with key social media channels
- Social media marketing of members’ content
- Podcast and video participation
- Newsletter publication of members’ content
- Media relations—The Syndicate’s PR firm, pressrecords, will promote quotes in premium and strategic publications
- Events—The Syndicate will produce online webinars, podcasts and physical events featuring our members
- Community—Members are invited to research discussions and are encouraged to start and moderate their own research communities
- Contracting—The Syndicate will promote our members for both short- and long-term opportunities with vendor and end-user clients. These opportunities will include speaking, client strategy advisor, market research, and other services. Members may indicate on their profiles the types of opportunities in which they will participate.
- Collaboration—Members receive group collaboration tools to enable them to connect with each other and facilitate ongoing research discussions
- Communications and productivity tools—Members will have online calendars, scheduling, email and conferencing services to easily connect with each other and clients, and other tools for seamless collaboration