My career spans over 25 years as a technology leader, entrepreneur, and cybersecurity expert. In 1995, I founded Anitian, one of the first security companies in the world. As CEO, I led the company from a small regional security reseller to global SaaS security platform company. In 2017, I invented, productized, and brought to market Anitian’s Compliance Automation platform, which automates the building, configuration, protection, and management of cloud environments. I landed venture funding for the product and grew the business from nothing to millions in recurring revenue.
While CEO of Anitian, I also built an industry analyst practice providing technical due diligence services to investors and leaders. I was involved in numerous large acquisitions, totaling over $25B in market value. In 2019, I spun-off my analyst and consulting services to Zenaciti, where I am CEO today.
Some of my expertise includes:
- Security technologies: IDS/IPS, NGFW, endpoint/XDR, vulnerability management, SIEM, and GRC tools.
- Compliance frameworks: FedRAMP, DoD SRG, PCI DSS, SOC 2, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, CMMC, and more.
- Cloud providers: AWS, Azure, GCP
- SaaS: ServiceNow, Salesforce, etc.
- Strategic alliances, partner development, and channel sales
- Fundraising, startups, and go-to-market strategies
- Executive leadership and coaching
- Cybersecurity market dynamics, trends, and opportunities
- Product pricing, messaging, and sales engineering
Content I have under construction