Connect with Donna
Current Issues I can help with:
- Decrease the time it takes to realize strategic value from IT investments
- Improve the employee engagement of IT staff through better resource management
- Re-frame the IT portfolio
Four decades of experience in a combination of execution-oriented and thought-leading roles, including:
- Silicon Valley (Intel, ROLM, Sun Micro) Trained CFO specializing in technology firms.
- Program manager specializing in mission-critical initiatives.
- Product Management (PPM/RM) and Agile Development Center Manager
- Consultant with Cutter consortium specializing in agile PPM
- Research VP with Gartner producing thought-leading research on all aspects of strategy execution, the EPMO, and the Strategy Realization office
- Chief Evangelist for a next-generation software firm
What I cover
- Practical and effective techniques for executing enterprise strategy
- How to build a sustainable competitive advantage through People Capability Planning
- Bottoms-up change management techniques that enable Enterprise Business Agility
Reach and Impact:
- 7,500 Private client advisory conversations, lifetime
- 1430 LinkedIn Followers
- Early PPM thought leader and Founder of the NewGrange Center for Project management (1997-2008), home of the first worldwide PPM community of practice
- Co-developed Gartner’s original PPM Maturity Model, which was used by thousands of clients for over ten years.
- Co-developer of the Agile Declaration of Interdependence (2005), now adopted by PMI in their Agile certification.
- Agility is a mindset that any company can adopt. Unleashing the creativity of employees can make any company a success.
- Covid-19 accelerated digital change and created opportunities for companies to continue to move fast, no matter how slowly they’d moved in the past.
- Employees are the only source of sustained competitive advantage. Embracing better work management can shrink disengagement and eliminate burnout.
Content I have under construction
The State of Resource Management – 2022