Connect with Peter
Peter has over 30 years of technology and business experience. He has worked at IBM, PwC Management Consulting Services, Wipro, startups, and his on consultancy. Clients have included large, small, and startup firms in technology, financial services, insurance, and other industries. Peter has worked in management, strategy consulting, project management, and programmer roles.
The value Peter provides clients is a practical mix of technology and business perspectives. He has:
- Developed business / technology strategies
- Performed market sizing and research
- Created product positioning, financial models, benefits and savings
- Co-written Harvard Business School working papers
- Published white papers
- Managed projects (PMP-certified project manager)
- Performed application programming (mobile, full stack, mainframe)
Current interest areas are:
- Digital currency
- Generational differences in the use of technology
- Technology impact on society
- Draws experience from a large number of consulting clients and contacts
- Published numerous articles in industry magazines, journals, and books
- Expert in product value and positioning, competitive analysis, financial comparison, and market assessments (TAM, position, competitors, etc.)
- Speaker at key industry events
Strong Points of View
There will be at least one widespread digital currency in the next ten years. This does not mean bitcoin.
Generational differences in the use of technology are fundamentally changing society relating to learning, personal relationships, and work.
Blockchain is a fundamental new IT technology. The value is not in the tech though it is in the business apps.
The web is dead. Long live mobile.
Posts Under Construction
- Digital currency – why is it and why should you care?
- Impact on society of generational differences in the use of technology
- Blockchain Impact on the global finance system
- Why blockchain business cases are different
- Why mobile is killing the web
- Speaking engagements
- Webinars and Fireside Chats
- Private Questions
- Strategic Planning