What Disinfectants Are Effective Against Coronavirus
Amazon is removing products for broad claims and price increases amid coronavirus outbreak.
In 1918, St. Louis Mayor Kiel, ordered the closing of worship houses due to a flu pandemic. In 2020, the coronavirus (COVID-19) is being reported in many communities across the United States. The possibility now exists for community infections and government declared health emergencies and quarantines.
Do not be fearful but vigilant.
Faith-Based Organizations (FBO) must continue to update their public health plans. To reduce human transmission of COVID-19. By overhauling worship practices, such as, banning handshakes and sharing of meals. Another step is monitoring relevant government agency recommendations for updating their practices.
The Environmental Protection Agency just released a list of effective surface disinfectants. COVID-19 is easy to kill when the proper disinfectant is applied. This list includes household brands, such as, Clorox, Lysol and Purell. https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
FBOs should have:
- Professional cleaning services to sanitize environments, such as, doors and surfaces on a frequent basis.
- Enough supplies, such as, alcohol-based hand sanitizer, disposable facemasks, soap and tissues for members, staff, visitors and volunteers.
- Flexible or virtual work and event technologies and policies.
- Mandatory hygienic practices, such as, coughing etiquette, hand washing and physical contact.
- Update prevention guidelines for using recommended disinfectants.
Further research and updates on the coronavirus pandemic can be found at https://thansyn.com